- your name
- your email address
- your IP address
- contact details
- treatment history
- medical history
At no time will personal information be shared with companies for marketing or profit.
- With your permission, Body Beauty may take and use photographs of you to record the progress of treatments
- With your permission, photographs may be anonymised and shared on our website, and social media.
Body Beauty uses email and text to communicate. This necessitates the storage and communication of personal email addresses and personal information.
- In cooperation with Mailchimp, we collect your email address, and optionally your name and organisation, in order to be able to send you our newsletter
- We use a double opt-in as your consent to allow us to do so.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by either (a) clicking the Unsubscribe link in our confirmation email (b) contacting us requesting your removal.
Website and Cookies
When you visit our website:
- The Web servers at Knowledge Computing will record your IP address, which is used for statistical purposes. Like a car’s number plate, an IP address does not easily identify the owner.
- The Website also uses “Cookies” to anonymously track people throughout the site.
We are obliged by HM Customs and Revenues to keep some information, such as purchases, for at least 6 years, as detailed in their policy document “Keeping records for your Tax Return“.
We are obliged by our insurance company to keep some information, such as case histories, for at least 6 years.
The General Data Protect Register (GDPR) Compliance
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.