With all my treatments I bring my care, skill and excellence to help you look and feel great. If you have any concerns we can talk them through. I treat both men & women, from 16 to over 90! I am professionally trained, qualified and insured. Most of all I love what I do and want you to feel pampered and to look great too.
Treatments are made to measure for you and your particular skin or issues.
When I first started out in beauty therapy I came from an holistic point of view with non-invasive treatments as the only way. Time and hands-on experience changes perspectives so that now, whilst I still maintain the importance of using quality products and giving high standards of care and attention to detail, I have discovered and happily promote the benefits of a wider range of treatments. Ideally, the less invasive the better though it is about what is right for you.
What is right for me is minimal make-up on a daily basis with reasonable skin care and non-invasive treatments such as microcurrent or radiofrequency, and now Dermaplaning. A good diet and excellent supplements all play their role now that I am in my later fifties. That photo of me is after lockdown – all the hair had to go!
Products and Ethics
Where possible, I have sourced and use organic or as natural as possible. From the uncoloured and paraben free aloe vera gel used to soothe after IPL treatments to the gorgeous and effective Neal’s Yard Organic products used across the range of facials and skin treatments to the organic virgin coconut oil used for Natural Uplift massage. I do not use artificial air fresheners. There is more that I can do and I am always looking to refine and improve so that I am doing the best for me, for you and for our environment and beautiful world.
Book your appointment by text 07445 343 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org I am based in my own treatment room near the centre of Sandbach, with a parking space just for you. Address details will be given!
Body Beauty Working Hours:
Since lockdown: by arrangement – one client only per day
Cash and online payments preferred; and most cards accepted and welcomed
My qualifications include:
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatments
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies (QCF)
- Core of Knowledge certificate in laser and intense light sources
- Diploma (Level 3) Facial and Body Electrical Treatments
- VTCT Level 2 NVQ Beauty Therapy
- Bio Sculpture Gel Nails
- Sienna X Spray Tan
- Dermaplane UK Aesthetics: Dermaplane UK Professional
- Radiofrequency, Skin Peels, HydraFacial and many more treatments
- No Hands Massage Therapist
- No Hands Massage Practitioner (Advanced)
- No Hands Transforming Touch
- TMJ, Face, Headache & Jaw Pain
- Natural Lift Facial Massage/Facial Rejuvenation
- Bellabaci Cupping
- Practitioners Diploma in Chair/Seated Acupressure On Site Massage
- Swedish Massage
- PgDip Counselling and Psychotherapy (awaiting MSc award)
- Graduate Certificate Counselling
- Matrix Reimprinting for Specific Issues plus Tools for Tough Cases
- Level 1 and 2 EFT and Matrix Reimprinting with Karl Dawson (repeated because I can!)
- Matrix Reimprinting with Karl Dawson
- Level 1 and 2 EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) with Tania Prince
Learning is an ongoing process! I am currently at university doing a MSc in Counselling and Psychotherapy which is why my hours and treatments have been extensively reduced.
Previously I ran my business on a mobile basis, then I saw my clients at Cheshire Lasers where I exclusively offered a small range of my most popular treatments, such as Microcurrent to Swedish Massage, whilst also offering other treatments on behalf of Cheshire Lasers such as IPL/Laser and Radiofrequency treatments. I now have my own exclusive treatment room in Sandbach where I offer all of my own treatments including IPL and especially Radiofrequency Skin Rejuvenation. Having worked at Cheshire Lasers as a Senior Cosmetic Technician I have worked with hundreds of clients and dealt with many types of skins and issues so I might just be able to advise if you have any skin questions.
Beauty and feeling good comes from within you. Sometimes we just need reminding that we are normal and beautiful as we are, sometimes a little practical help can go a long way and sometimes we just need a pick me up with a specific facial or a massage; or help with choosing the right skin care product or supplement. This is where I can help and hopefully make a positive difference to you.
Whichever treatment you are having from me, I hope you will be able to sense that I actually care about you and want you to feel great about yourself. From anti-aging treatments to massage to just tidying up those stray brows I like to take care of everything to a high standard so you can be sure that you matter.
Whether this is your 3rd or your 10th appointment, you will be treated with as much care and precision as your first.
Submit your review
90 mins with Caroline .
"Caroline is a fabulous beauty therapist! She is calm and listens to you. Would definitely recommend to everyone to visit Caroline for their treatments! The best in the business!!"