Tan to suit your skin
Sienna X spray tan gives you a glorious tanned look that is right for your own skin tone. It lasts 5 to 7 days but if you look after it well can last longer. Sienna X spray tans are famous and have been used on Strictly Come Dancing, How to Look Good Naked and other shows, the glossies, and is used at Harrods!
Just some of the reasons why you should have a Sienna x spray tan, its ...
- Quick – takes just 10-20 minutes
- Safe – no UVA/UVB to damage your skin
- So natural looking – different strengths to suit your skin type
- Good for you – no wrinkles just nourishing/moisturising ingredients
- High profile – top shows love Sienna X
- Confidence boosting – you’ll love the way it makes you look and feel
The spray tan contains a "guide colour" so that you have an immediate tanned look but the real work is done by the sugar substance (DHA) that reacts with your skin's surface so that after 8 to 10 hours you can wash off the "guide colour" to reveal the tan effect which will last 5 to 7 days.
Privacy and Care
You can choose to cover up as much or as little as you wish and I will advise on skin care before and after. The process is very quick and you can be in and out within 30 minutes.
Constant trips to the sunbed or a 10 day holiday?
A SiennaX spray tan can be the equivalent of 10 days in the sun or many trips to the sun bed. Think how much you can save in terms of unsafe sun and money? And you will look gorgeous and smell deliciously of hot summer days.
Before your Tan
- Exfoliate & moisturise the night before the tan (not on the day of the tan), paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and problem dry areas.
- Wax/shave at least 24/48 hours prior to treatment. This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in pores may appear if not adhered to.
- Paint nails & toenails, especially if artificial. (Though I will do my best to protect them during the spray.)
On the Day
- Do not moisturise or use oils, lotions, perfume or deodorant.
- Face must be free of make up & oils.
- Wear old dark underwear/swimwear during tan application.
- Wear loose dark clothing afterwards (ie no tight bras etc).
- Avoid touching skin while tan is developing as palms may stain.
- Avoid anything that may cause you to perspire during the development time (ie exercise) as it can make the tan patchy or pale.
- No baths, showers or swimming for at least 8 hours while tan is developing.
- Wait at least 8 hours & preferably overnight before showering off guide colour.
- Moisturise twice daily if possible and use 'Tan Extender' to prolong life of tan.
- Pat rather than rub skin dry after washing.
- Exfoliate lightly after 5 days to encourage even fading.