IPL with radio frequency is an effective treatment for the improving the appearance of the skin, such as uneven colour, tone and texture, and the tightening of pores.
How does it work?
- The treatment area is made ready
- The IPL flashes with some RF energy
- Heat is absorbed by the deeper layers of the skin
- Heat stimulates the production of collagen
- Improves skin tone, and reduces lines and wrinkles
What do I get?
- A patch test and consultation, covering medical history, expectations, pre- and post-treatment advice
- Typically 30 to 120 mins per treatments
- Course of treatments, typically 4-6
- Treatments typically 2-4 weeks apart.